Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
At Sitel Serbia we believe that our staff is our most important asset. This means that we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
We take care of you, your progress, and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. And subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
Summary of primary job responsibilities:
Working in partnership with our Clients, we are looking to grow our NORWEGIAN team of expert Customer Service Representatives. With full training provided, you will support customers who are having challenges and are contacting us via phone, email or chat. Delivering a world class customer experience is a key, and as part of this you will offer eligible customers the best service.
Your tasks will be to:
- Communicate via telephone, mail and/or chat with existing customers in order to solve their inquiries
- Give information about the product or service to existing customers and prospects
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Maintain received information properly in the system
- Fluent in spoken and written NORWEGIAN
- With very good command of English
- Excellent communicator
- Superb at building rapport with customers.
- Good at numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- With excellent MS Office skills