Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Take ownership of all localisation projects for Web and App, manage the translation workflow and ensure every deadline is being met
- Build strong relationships with our localisation vendors to ensure highest quality and service agreements are being kept
- Work closely with your colleagues from the product, marketing, support and development teams to make sure all localisation efforts run smoothly.
- Manage our linguistic QA
- Experience in localisation and localisation QA is preferrable
- We believe you are proficient in English. Spanish is a big plus
- You have the great combination of a strategic and operational mindset.
- A sharp eye to spot details
- You love multitasking and being structured and organised comes naturally to you.
- You are not afraid of finding new solutions when encounter a challenge with a innovative approach. Whatever it takes to get your stuff done.
- You have excellent communication skills and work proactively both within the organisation and external vendors.
- Experience of project management is preferable but not a requirement
- University degree or similar
We are looking for:
- A hardworking individual who thrive in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel