Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Job Purpose: This is an exciting opportunity for a customer oriented individual, with great attitude and work ethic. We are a multicultural and fast paced environment so if this sounds like your kind of work place, you might be the perfect fit. You will be the face of Smartbox towards our customers, delivering best in class service via phone, email, chat and social media.
Key Responsibilities include:
· The role of a customer service agent is one of the most important of the Smartbox team. Interacting directly with customers at all stages of the business relationship, you are often the only representative of our business with whom the customer will communicate. As such, the variety of tasks you perform can effectively make or break the business’ relationship with the customer.
· A customer service agent is the face of Smartbox. It is important for a customer service agent to ensure that every potential and existing customer has a pleasant experience. Acting as an extension of Smartbox, this task is accomplished by treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently with first time resolution in mind.
· Support the customer and work on upsell during exchange and order process.
· Effectively manage incoming contacts by any channel: phone, e-mail, chat, social media
· Record specific details of customer contacts and actions taken on each and every case
· Research answers or solutions as needed within our policies
· Effective complaint handling to meet instant satisfaction
· Keep the schedule adherence to a tee to support the colleagues and customers to your best ability
· Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies and process
· Work effectively with the team to deliver and exceed KPI’s for quality and quantity
Required Competencies/ skills:
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in Danish (at ease on the phone)
· Proficient communication skills – verbal and written in English
· Recent Customer Service experience (in a contact centre environment preferably)
· Customer and solution oriented
· Enthusiastic, logical, proactive, curious, flexible and positive attitude
· Ability to exercise independent judgment on situations
· Ability to understanding complex information and processes
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to handle calls, emails, social media or webchats and take notes at the same time
· Team player with ability to build and maintain relationships
· Salesforce user
· Being able to multitask and navigate through several systems at the same time