Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As an Account Manager in our Pioneering Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help support the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.
You will be responsible for supporting and managing a dedicated Public Sector Mid-Market Territory by identifying demand for the AWS services in both new and existing accounts across the Nordic countries.
Your goal will be to support the AWS business in the public sector by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery and pipeline maturation and closing.
This position is based in Dublin and we support relocation where required.
· Manage key customer relationships, prospecting, and pipeline for your assigned territory
· New customer planning by cold calling
· Up and cross management on existing customer base
· Collaborate with Channel, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives in assigned territory
· Present regular and accurate reports for management for review
· Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Relevant technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication with fluency in English
· Interest in Cloud technology
· Fluency in English and a Nordic language is a must
· Experience selling within the public sector industry.
· Computer Science and/or Engineering/Math background.
· Working knowledge of software development practices and data center/infrastructure/networking technologies