Where: Istanbul (Turkey)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Develop relationships into new territories where the partners operate, using company’s global scale to create growth efficiently.
- Explore new relationships in these territories and in new territories that can help drive membership and viewing in an efficient manner.
- Identify, evaluate and develop strategies to build new accounts.
- Monitor competitive media and stay on top of industry trends.
- Provide regular reports to management including sales recaps and customer feedback, as well as documenting appointments and sales efforts in various tracking systems.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years minimum experience in Business Development in online media. ( Preferably partnership sales )
- Technical and/or content background.
- Ability to work closely with, marketing and product colleagues.
- Passion for managing international partnerships.
- Strong performer with high level of self-organization and prioritization abilities.
- Prepared for significant travel.
- Fluent Arabic and English speaker required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Advertising concentration preferred) or five plus year of equivalent direct sales experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Programmes.
- Very good communication skills are essential.