Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Define and design semantic data layers, KPIs, dashboards and enterprise reports.
- Works closely with the Data and Data Warehouse Architecture teams to fulfil the data requirements for strategic projects / initiatives.
- Work with key business stakeholders to define KPIs and enterprise dashboards and reports.
- Support super-users / report writers outside of IT and govern usage of the data / platform.
- Produce documentation for end users, implementation and support teams.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) on all things related to BI / Enterprise reporting.
- Provide third-line support to the DBA and BI Support teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Background in BI/Report development
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience of working with business stakeholders to define BI models.
- Knowledge of data and data warehouse development and modelling toold
- Understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Degree level education preferably in an analytical field such as engineering, computer science or maths.