Where: Lund (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This position is located in the city of Lund in the southern part of Sweden, and in close proximity of Malmö and Copenhagen.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As a Technical Services Engineer you will be in contact with both end users and Axis partners to handle technical support cases primarily for Middle East & Africa and other European countries in English. You will also cover chat, which is one of the ways customers can contact us. You might also work as a back-up for other regions.
We support over telephone, via a Web portal system (support tickets in writing), and via chat.
Besides having a technical foundation, you need to be able to take good care of our customers. Customer care is one of our biggest focuses!
Your main tasks will be to:
- Provide advanced Web portal system, and chat support to end-users, resellers/partners, and distributors
- Work with a case driven system where you have the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing your cases
- At a professional communication level, maintain a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case
- Assist primarily the sales office in your region, with both after sales and pre-sales support
- Build technical knowledge and contribute to developing the support function within the team.
At your disposal you will have senior technical services engineers, a team of product specialists, and all your other technical services colleagues providing you with product specific assistance and general help in the role.
The position involves a few travels a year within Europe.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
As a Technical Services Engineer, you must have excellent communication and problem solving skills with the eagerness to learn and take on new challenges. Proactive and self-motivated, you’ll also be committed to constantly seeking new ways to improve the customer experience. To be successful in the role you need to be energetic and self-propelled with a passion for technology.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in IT with an emphasis on customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent time management, decision making and organization skills
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic, both verbal and written