Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic team that offers rewarding opportunities and room for growth? Do you value teaching, taking responsibility and teamwork? Bright Beginners is currently filling a Playschool Manager position to join our team in mid-September, this is a temporary position to assist for maternity leave coverage until December 2019.
The playschool Manager duties are:
– overseas daily operations
– ensures that the playschool complies with legislation requirements
– promotes and participates in collaborative partnership with parents and personnel.
– committed to sustaining a high quality childcare programme
– creates and updates curriculum with developmentally appropriate activities for children
Applicant MUST meet these requirements:
– must have a Kindergarten teacher qualification (equivalent/higher degree). Foreign qualification must be recognised by the Ministry of Education (Opetushallitus).
– excellent language skills: English (fluent); good Finnish language skills (optional)
– knowledge/experience in Early Childhood Education
– effective communication skills (verbal and written); must have the ability to work co-operatively with parents, staff and other professionals.
– strong leadership and organisational skills
– must have a positive, can-do approach with excellent time-management skills