Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
lm group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
lm group is looking for a Tagging Specialist for its BI Web Analytics team based in Chiasso.
Key Responsibilities will include
● Work with Google Tag Manager to configure Google Analytics trackings needed to monitor our websites performances and users behaviour
● Work with Google Tag Manager to configure 3rd parties scripts and pixels requested by different company areas
● (secondary) Work with Google Analytics and BigQuery to develop reports and custom analysis based on data collected on our pages.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a computer science graduated person with at least 2 years of experience in Web Analytics or more generically Digital area.
● Excellent English knowledge (both spoken and written)
● Excellent knowledge of Google Tag Manager
● Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics Dashboard, APIs and BigQuery
● Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Google Spreadsheet
● Analytical approach
● Attitude to custom solutions evaluation and implementation