Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This is an opportunity for a Sourcing Recruiter to join a newly built sourcing team in global AWS recruiting organization driving candidate generation strategies from the beginning.
You will sit as part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst sourcing for technical and/or sales talent across EMEA. Sourcing Recruiters draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR BP’s and work directly in partnership with Recruiters in building out their own next generation sourcing strategies.
– collaborate with Hiring Managers and Recruiters globally to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. This includes identification and thorough mapping of competitor organizations.
– identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
– assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles and build talent pools for future hiring of critical profiles
– scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business across EMEA.
– Fluent German OR Russian OR Arabic speaker
– 4+ years’ experience recruiting and sourcing for sales and/or technical talent in a similar environment to AWS across multiple levels and profiles
– Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools
– Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
– Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
– Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates
– Strong business acumen understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience