Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Purview of a Network Operations Specialist
A Trans Ops Specialist facilitates flow of information between different stakeholders (Trans Carriers/Hubs/Warehouses) and resolves any potential issues that impacts customer experience and delivery performance. A Trans Ops Specialist provides timely resolution to the issue in hand by researching & querying internal tools, by taking real-time decisions and having an effective communication with the stakeholders (over phone or email). An ideal candidate should be able to understand the issue and be able to drive Customer Experience without compromising on time. The candidate should have the basic understanding of Logistics and should be able to communicate clearly in the verbal and written form. The role will require the candidate to communicate with the stakeholders over the phone
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Communicate on day to day with internal stakeholders in order to understand and fix their concrete problems.
· Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
· Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams according to processes and standard.
· Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
· Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
· Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
· To do attitude and problem solving state of mind
· Fluent in English, and one more language out of French, Polish or German.
· Should be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment.
· Should be flexible to adapt to support a 24*7 operating environment and ready to work in shifts
· Medium Excel (formula, vlookup, pivot tables)
· Degree in Logistic/transportation or any numerical oriented topic
· Former experience in logistics/transportation industry or customer oriented role
· Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems)