Where: Galway (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Discover the opportunity to join a multinational, dynamic and multicultural software company that cultivates and encourages the development of all its people around the world. As a member of a first-class sales team you will engage with customers who are developing cutting edge technologies and are looking to MathWorks products to help them succeed.
The Inside Sales Representative is an integral part in the success of the Commercial Sales organization. You will be given the opportunity to develop sales skills through hands-on experience, coaching, and mentorship from your direct and extended selling team.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative who is a problem solver and will thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment which requires a solid mix of technical curiosity and business savvy. This is your opportunity to help identify innovative solutions for critical business issues at companies solving complex engineering problems across multiple industries.
The Inside Sales Representative is part of a selling team responsible for roughly half of the license and training sales opportunities from initial qualification through close. More specifically, you will:
- Work as part of a larger selling team including Field Sales Representatives, Software Maintenance Representatives, and Application Engineers
- Execute a consultative sales strategy to move opportunities from qualification to close
- Identify, develop, and close Net New opportunities through proactive campaigns
- Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by tracking all customer interactions and opportunity updates in Salesforce
- Participate and contribute to development of territory strategy and funnel review process in collaboration with the selling team
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of inside sales experience is required
- Demonstrable success meeting and exceeding revenue targets and sales KPIs
- Customer focused, highly responsive, and collaborative
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent telephone skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Finnish: Finnish native speaker preferred
- English: Fluent