Where: Vienna (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Are you a real people’s person with great customer service skills?
Are you an enthusiastic sports(wo)man?
We’re looking for real team players to join bwin and provide professional support to our customers.
- Handling customer inquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to product related (Sports, Casino, Poker) as well as cashier related matters
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
Your entrance ticket:
- Hungarian language skills to a business standard
- English language skills to a business standard
- German or another CEE language would be an advantage: Bulgarian, Czech/Slovak, Russian, Romanian, Polish
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skill level
- Calm manner and able to work under pressure and be confident in answering a wide range of customer enquiries
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- General computer knowledge (MS Office, Internet)
- Good typing/keyboard skills
- Willingness and flexibility to work in shifts
- Interest in Sports, Casino and Poker products would be a benefit, relevant training will be provided