Where: Algiers (Algeria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The successful candidate will be acting as a back office for all RES (Census) activities. This will include the following:
- Improve auditors skills on RES mobiles usage
- Resolve users issues, diagnose problems and perform routine maintenance of RES USERS devices
- Install Systems for RES devices (applications adjustments settings of the devices)
- Meet operational standards (Global and/or Regional SOP)
- Meet confidentiality standards (Panel Security SOP)
- Prepare regular and periodic reports based on the requirement, do data analysis, control performance and indicates potential risks.
- Monitor and control the resulting files in relation to expected by users
- Organize RES hardware and software skills training for new and existing team members.
A complete training will be delivered, however the following skills are mandatory for the position
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Good accurate records keeping
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- An in-depth understanding of the software and equipment
- An ability to assess each customer/employee’s IT knowledge levels
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Good Managment skills.
- Fluent in English
- A real desire to help people.
- Positive and optimistic approach to problem-solving.
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Detective-like troubleshooting skills
- Analytical and process-oriented approach
- Care for quality over quantity
Education & experience:
- University degree in computer science or information systems
- From 0 to 2 years’ experience