Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This is a new role in our organization that will report directly to Global Director of Performance & Standards. This role will heavily be involved in the work related to our global operating standards.
We are looking for someone who has strong attention to details, very good communication skills, and is very well organized, because that person will have remote manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Update documentation in relation to global operating standards’ evolution (posters, scorecard, procedures, training…)
Coordinate the translation of the documentation in 5 languages
Check update on online support (MOOC, Growthcenter…)
Create new short presentation, tutorials on new concepts
Participates in calls with global stakeholders, takes meeting minutes and performs action accordingly
- You have minimum 1 year experience in similar administrative type of work
- You have understanding for concept of work based on well-defined standards
- Would your colleagues confirm that you can follow work rules and other work related policies?
- You were successful at achieving KPIs related to your current job
- Are you ready to work without direct supervision?
- You have showed initiative in your work and you can share lessons learned
- You are an expert for achieving customer experience (employee experience)
More about you
- Your English is on high level (C1-C2 both written and spoken)
- You are able to manage communication and relationship with different stakeholders
- You have Interest for our company’s core business
- You want to improve way we do things