Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
The job of a Customer Service Agent comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards.
Your to-do list includes:
- Handling every customer contact with interest and care, providing customers with solutions and advice
- Being an ambassador for the H&M Group in every contact
- Inspiring our customers about fashion and advising them on the latest campaigns and products
- Efficient use of business systems to ensure as much time as possible is spent helping our customers
- Adhering to laws and policies regarding personal data and payment procedures
- Communicating clearly both verbally and in writing
Who are we looking for?
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are social, open and an ambitious team player
full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers
in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- The drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve
Also you have/are
- Hungarian language – native or skilled as native in speaking and writing
- English language – intermediate level in speaking and writing
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary based on benchmark tests in Warsaw
- Relocation support – flight tickets & apartment
- Support personal growth by provinding various types of training sessions
- A lot of company benefits – H&M discount card, Group life insurance
- Medical package, Sports and leisure discount
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where we promote diversity and equality as well as supporting personal growth
- Modern workspace with rest areas, daily fruits etc. Location is Central with good transport links