Where: Las Vegas (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Objectives of the Role:
The Inbound Customer Care Associate will work in an exciting, dynamic and driven environment where customer complaints are handled with the highest priority. Working in a team they will liaise with key stakeholders including, but not limited to, the Management Team, Product team, Legal dept, Press dept and the end customer, to ensure successful remedy of disputes and problems, often taking the role of mediator. They will log all relevant information and ensure all complaints/queries/resolutions are handled in a timely and efficient manner. Reporting into the Customer Services Manager they will assist in analysis of complaint drivers and upskilling the offshore frontline workforce to adequately combat these.
- Superb ability to control complaints, mediate and ensure acceptable resolution for all parties, minimizing loss or negative sentiment towards the business.
- Make fair and impartial decisions in line with company/regulatory frameworks maintaining a balance between company policy and customer benefit.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather Internal or external customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable and anticipate future questions to prevent the need for additional contacts, and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Professionally assist through various inbound channels for example; phone calls, emails, social media, forums chat, etc.
- Work as a liaison between Internal/external customers and our product and development teams, which includes summarizing customer feedback and issues to help manage prioritization of development work.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of discussions and correspondences with customers.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Works with leadership and peer group to help ensure processes are up to date and effective.
- Maintains a high level of working knowledge about our products and processes.
- +1 year relevant experience in a customer service role is required. Previous experience working various shift times.
- This role will have a rotating shift schedule. Ability to work weekends, and occasional holidays is required.
- High enthusiasm and interest working directly with customers and solving customer problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English at all levels; high comfort level receiving inbound and outbound communications via phone, email, social media, chat, etc.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, proven adaptability to differing cultural and business environments.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong proficiency with Internet-based applications.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment, with ease and a calm demeanor.
- Utilize multiple platforms and applications simultaneously.
- Strong decision maker, problem solver and negotiator.
- Written and verbal fluency in the Italian Language
- Previous social media experience in a professional organization.
- Contact center work within a 24/7 operational environment.
- Knowledge or previous experience of the Travel Industry.