Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Appear TV provides solutions that enable delivery of professional quality video and audio services for a number of applications. Through rapid adaptation of new technologies, we ensure that existing and new customers can manage the transition from one generation of services to another. New delivery mechanisms combined with changes in end-users viewing habits is an opportunity for Appear to capitalise on its large development efforts and innovative leadership. With a fast-growing product portfolio and customer base, we are looking to expand our sales team with an enthusiastic and dynamic Account Manager based in our Oslo office.
We are seeking a highly talented individual to become part of our sales team to drive sales in designated territories and towards targeted customers. Our industry is relationship-based in a highly technical environment. The successful candidate should therefore have the ability to build and establish long-term relationships with partners and key accounts, combined with a technical understanding and interest.
Required Qualifications: MSc, MBA or BSc. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant professional experience or education. However, we may also consider highly talented individuals from other industries or backgrounds that are able to demonstrate the right potential.
- Work with all internal and external resources to ensure consistent lead generation
- Drive sales of products, support and training into a portfolio of clients in an allocated geographic area
- Ensure that our full portfolio of products is effectively promoted
- Develop relationships with key customers and industry players to generate new business
- Make sure that all sales channels are utilized in the best possible manner in a designated territory
- Create and manage forecasts of future achievements
- Deliver market intelligence to enable Appear TV to better position its products and services
- Establish and drive sales campaigns as well as marketing projects
- Successfully negotiate contracts and close deals
You have a positive attitude and want to work in an international environment. A key success factor is your ability to work closely with our development and marketing department to ensure effective use of resources to drive customer satisfaction. Good communication skills with the ability to influence/persuade are essential. Fluency in English is an absolute requirement, and additional languages would be beneficial. The job will require considerable international travel.