Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Assist both medical affairs and marketing teams in administrative and organizational tasks.
Major Job Functions:
Team administrative support
- Be the hub of the teams’ administration; perform the role of departments coordinator (e.g. organize meetings, conference call dial-ins, visitor support, recruitment candidate co-ordination, on-boarding of new employees, general administrative tasks – such as invoices, DHL, supplier creation, etc.)
- Coordinate departmental audit preparation.
- Own and maintain the HVT marketing and Medical Affairs calendar, in conjunction with HVT corporate calendar
- Provide logistics & organization support for specific events
- Build bridges and ensure good coordination and synergies exist between medical affairs and marketing teams.
- Provide some administrative support to both Marketing Director and Med Affairs Director based on priorities and availability
- Maintain high accountability of promotional materials (print & digital), to include ensuring positive list is up to date, print materials are available in the warehouse, and on our digital systems.
- Support local congress activity – work with product managers and local congress leads to coordinate planning & execution of activities
- Be the primary point of contact for local assistants to access promotional materials
As a general rule, the executive assistant should split his/her time 50/50 between marketing and medical affairs.
- Diploma of secretary / assistant
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Fluent in English; other European language a plus
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability/experience in working for several persons
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrate time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to respect and eventually implement procedures
- Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented with high level of energy
- Must be able to work with remote supervision
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work well with other functional groups, internal and external
- Detail-oriented, rigorous