Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
An International Air Transport Company seeks Spanish and English speakers for a Customer Support position with administrative tasks.
Descripción de la oferta
- Support the Annual Financial Review process for all Agents including review results, communicate with both Agents and the Global Financial Assessor and follow-up on results requirements.
- Support Agency Risk management team in handle all financial securities’ related processes including increase, renewal and release of bank guarantees, liquidations and DIP claims.
- Build full knowledge of IATA’s resolutions, cargo and PAX local criteria of AME countries and SOPs to guarantee compliance.
- Support Agency Management processes including Financial Assessments and Financial Security review.
Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Coordinate with several external stakeholders including banks, financial assessors, insurance companies and law firms.
- Provide support to agents and field offices on all accreditation related matters.
- Support the regional Risk Management team on administrative matters and any other adhoc requirements.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree.
- Experience in a business support function, preferably in a multicultural/ commercial environment.
Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly demanding environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to set priorities, and work with speed with a strong customer focus and a high level of drive and energy.
Excellent IT skills including MS office.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English.
- Arabic, French, Portuguese, or any other regional language would be a distinct advantage.