Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What you get to do in this role:
• Perform initial triage of customer cases with documented solutions and/or workarounds; answering
• support queries via phone or ServiceNow CRM in a timely efficient manner.
• Escalating with internal or external support resources and SME’s when necessary.
• Supporting users with the use of the ServiceNow platform by providing necessary advice and/or walk-through.
• Identify self-service documentation gaps.
• Participation in limited project work as delegated.
• Responsibilities include a direct contribution to knowledge management.
• Provide input on policies & procedures.
• Act as a Language Triage Agent when customers do not have the ability to speak English. Act as an intermediary (HUB) between the customer and backend English GRID.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Must have a Technical background and ability to learn and absorb technical steps and processes quickly.
• Besides strong knowledge of English, fluent (verbal, written and spoken) Italian, French, German or Spanish is essential.
• Prior experience in a Customer HUB or Technical Support function for an Enterprise Application Software or SaaS environment is highly desired.
• The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
• The ability to ask clear and precise questions to the customer to ascertain the exact details of the problem.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
• Ability to work in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
• Positive & Flexible attitude.
• A good understanding of the ServiceNow platform is an advantage
• Experience with using and troubleshooting SaaS applications.