Where: Liverpool (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Inside Sales Representative – German Speaker
Inside Sales Representative are responsible for selling Customer Cloud products to inbound/outbound qualified as well as net new leads. They will be managing the full sales cycle – from the initial discussion with the customer through signing the contract. As experts and Customer advocates, they are responsible for offering customers a delightful experience
Agents will work closely with marketing and Sales to find, contact, and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating the Customer Cloud products. In addition, they will play a key role in optimizing best outbound sales processes, to drive pipeline from regional events and asset syndication.
Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, strive to hit and exceed sales targets with positive attitude and are motivated by closing deals and generating their own pipeline.
Attention to detail via extensive follow-up and customized customer experience is an important aspect of this role. To manage a scaled book of hundreds of accounts, agents will also need to be skilled in data-driven opportunity prioritization, taking a strategic approach to customer outreach. Agents need to be are detail oriented, highly organized and efficient, capable of managing a large number of live deals at once.
Execution and Productivity
- Attend scheduled appointments with qualified opportunities and confirm qualification
- Execute daily outbound phone calls/emails, answer qualified inbound traffic, contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs.
- Execute outbound prospecting campaigns to source, contact, and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating Customer Cloud products.
- Assess and prioritize leads from marketing and other sources, assign them to different campaigns and pilot programs.
- Effectively manage a full sales process from qualification to deal closure and contract execution.
- Conduct discovery to uncover customer pain points and business goals to provide a recommended Customer Cloud product.
- Clearly articulate solutions & value into meaningful conversations with targeted prospects.
- Help identify the best cloud solutions for customers and how to implement those solutions.
- Leverage current partner relationships when supporting customer needs and route leads to qualified partners for customized solutions.
- Build and foster trust between prospects and the larger Customer Cloud team.
- Work collaboratively and support Sales and Marketing teams in reaching their targets.
- Adjusts working style to meet the needs of specific clients as well as cross functional teams (Sales Engineering, Support, and Partner teams).
- Advancement management a large pipeline of new, active and lost opportunities; work to optimize the return of this pipeline as it grows overtime via follow up and outbound.
Knowledge and use of tools
- Understand client goals in relation to the IT space and comfortable discuss budgets, decision criteria and competitive advantages of Customer Cloud solutions.
- Ability to explain technical product features at a high-level, highlighting value for the customer and benefits vs. competitors’ offerings.
- Understand our internal processes around outreach, rules of engagement, and policies involving spam and mass mailers.
- Advanced management of book of business, routing, tracking and sales reporting processes.
- Master sales funnel, forecasting and reporting techniques to strategically hit target.
- Use expert knowledge in CRM to ensure accounts, leads, and opportunities are accurate.
- Diligently documents customers notes and deal details over the course of a customer’s interaction (using Salesforce.com) to ensure that clarity on the current and past state of customer interaction is available to all stakeholders at any given point in time.
- Comfortable speaking to the customer regarding IT and enterprise solutions in the competitive landscape
- Effectively tracks and communicates deal progress and performance against performance goals to relevant stakeholders on periodic basis using simple, clear and concise language.
- Sets appropriate expectations for all deliverables and alerts management if any deliverables are going to be delayed.
- Comfortably lead and control conversations with new and existing customers.
- 2 years B2B sales, business development experience, preferably at a tech company
- Min 1 year sales/business development experience in enterprise IT or Cloud Service Providers.
- Strong communication/presentation skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
- Objective and analytical approach to decision making
- Performance oriented – motivated by sales/activity targets and competition
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to become an expert in new technologies in a short time frame.
- Comfortable interacting with customers, uncovering new business or up-sell potential, assessing prospect’s needs and handling multiple tasks effectively.
- Understanding of local market and local business environment.
- Ability to pivot and experiment
- Strong outbound sales skills with proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong analytical skills for processing and prioritizing opportunities