Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Permanent Term
Click here to apply in English
• Fluent Hungarian & B1/B2 English
• Customer care experience an advantage but not necessary
• Possess flexibility and willingness to learn
• Competitive salary, bonuses and benefits
• Work for one of America’s most renowned companies with promotional opportunities
• Initial and ongoing professional trainings with the focus on products and communication
• Employment contract for one year with the possibility to prolong
• The opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Financial allowance in the amount of 24.000CZK paid out in equal parts with your salary during the first 6months.
- Compensation of travel expenses to Prague up to 2.500 CZK (will be paid out with your first salary after providing bills).
• Dealing with customers in a courteous and friendly manner, ensuring that each customer leaves the call with a positive experience
• Ability to handle and ultimately overcome any customer objections or queries
• Securely and accurately entering information into a database
As a Customer/Technical Advisor, you are responsible for the effective and customer-friendly telephone support for customers of the client with technical questions concerning the product or services of the client. Customer Advisor is always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.