Where: Watford, London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Customer Care makes up almost one third of ASOS’s ever expanding workforce. We’re here to love our customers in the right language, through the right channel at the right time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We believe our customers deserve exceptional service at all times. They are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right first time, every time.
We’re 24/7, truly global and well on our way to becoming an omnichannel Contact Centre. We’re a passionate, friendly bunch and thrive in our ever-changing business.
• We were voted number one in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to work for, 2018’ list
• 95% of our customer interactions are through digital channels
• We have over 150 teams in Customer Care, creating a lot of opportunities
About the role…..
Working hours: 4 nights on 4 nights off working from 8pm-7am
Location: Leavesden, North Watford, WD25 7GR
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email and Live Chat
- You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- Support translation requests
We’d love to meet someone with……
- Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (face to face or in a contact centre)
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Good PC and typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts