Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Account Executive (French speaker)
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for signing up new members to a subscription based advertising program (Houzz Pro+) by managing your pipeline of leads, qualifying potential members and demonstrating the value of the Houzz Pro+ program to them, primarily over the phone. Each professional you’ve onboarded will be taken care of by our Account Management team . Your client base will largely consist of small and medium sized businesses (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc).
Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with pre-qualified leads to help you smash your targets, and will be given a top-notch sales training upon arrival, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practises.
What do you need to be successful?
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills – not only will you convince your grandpa to buy a smartphone but you’ll also teach him how to get the best out of it!
- Phenomenal interpersonal and resilience skills – you enjoy talking with people in-person and feel comfortable selling over the phone as you have experience in cold-calling.
- A passion for sales – you love driving new business and get a buzz from building new relationships to hit your targets!
- Previous B2B, new business and/or inside sales experience
- Previous exposure to or willingness to enter the tech startup scene
- A familiarity with CRM tools (such as Salesforce)
Who you are
- A life-long learner – you enjoy being coached and constantly seek ways to improve and develop yourself
- A super fun and outgoing person – you are full of energy and positivity
- Entrepreneurial, driven & hungry for success!