Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Processes payroll each pay period in a timely manner by following a standard procedure and checklist including but not limited to entering payroll data into payroll system.
- Audits data inputs for accuracy and makes any necessary corrections.
- Reviews gross-to-net reports for accuracy and submits results to manager for sign off to ensure pay slips are accurate and all audit controls including but not limited to SOX controls are met.
- Ensures accurate entry of HR master data into HR and payroll systems by reviewing input for reasonableness and checking against input forms for accurate payroll processing.
- Answers employee and manager queries through telephone or email communications by identifying the issue, researching problems, troubleshooting root cause, and taking corrective actions in order to ensure accurate payroll and high customer satisfaction.
- Reviews and responds to regulatory agency inquiries such as tax agency report requests, third party garnishments, etc.
- Takes necessary steps to fulfill requirements to ensure the company’s payroll processes and procedures are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Submits and confirms payroll postings and treasury requests are made accurately and timely through email communication with responsible teams to ensure accounting and cash payments are accurate.
- Reviews accuracy of billing statements as required by validating activity and headcount to ensure the company is charged appropriately to over billing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 year degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional or equivalent international payroll certification and Lean/Six Sigma Certifications highly desirable.
- 2+ years’ experience.
- Experience with payroll systems desirable.
- Experience supporting and configuring Kronos.
- Experience using dashboard generating tools and incident tracking tools for HR metrics highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Knowledge of payroll processes/systems.
- Knowledge of the overall HR business process delivery model.
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure customers are satisfied and systems are up and running at all times.
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and determine ways for efficiency.
- Ability to work effectively with ICPs in an SLA based model while maintaining high degrees of attention to detail, accuracy and poise under pressure.
- Ability to work with a collaborative work style and effectively handle employee inquires.
- Ability to implement new regulations and/or applications quickly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.