Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Who we are:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
Would you love this job?
- Yes, if you would like to know more about how money moves around the world;
- Yes, if you love complicated situations and investigating problematic transactions;
- Yes, if you are into figuring out the technical side of payments processing;
- Yes, if you are excited about the prospect of working with an incredibly international customer base and team;
- No, if you prefer routine and changes get you stressed out.
What you’ll get to do:
- Ensure timely and compliant payments processing – keeping an eye on the payments engine and taking care of payments which need manual intervention;
- Solve payment-related problems;
- Act as a point of contact between TransferWise and our Latin American partners (Spanish and/or Portuguese needed);
- Assist with accounts reconciliation;
- Work with the customer support team to make our customers happy;
- Work with the product and development teams to identify actionable areas for improvement;
- Get to know more about how money moves around the world;
- Solve complicated situations and investigating problematic transactions;
- Figure out the technical side of payments processing and participate in development.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Fluent written and verbal skills in Spanish or Portuguese;
- Previous working experience with Latin American countries;
- 1 – 3 years of experience in responsible specialist role;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Willingness to get things done while being punctual, independent and proactive;
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions in critical situations;
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.