Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This position sits in Norton, the consumer-facing brand of Symantec, that helps consumers and small businesses across the globe protect their information. Our key products – Norton Core, Norton Antivirus, Norton Internet Security, and Norton 360 – provide consumers with security for the PCs and mobile devices that prevent viruses and other online malicious activities from infecting consumer’s devices. The current protection suite contains industry leading technology and is essential for protecting the digital lives of our customers.
Norton is a strong and mature business, protecting over 70 million PC, Mac, and mobile users globally, which generates $2B in annual revenue, and is very profitable.
We are hiring a native level Hungarian speaker for our Premium Escalations support team (Level 3 support). The person will have excellent technical skills.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work in the Global Consumer Support team to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty to reach the company’s strategic goals. You will be expected to carry out the following tasks & responsibilities:
Take over complex customer cases from our outsourced support partners and conduct research until resolution is found. Be responsible for follow up information to ensure there are no knowledge gaps.
Handle customers complaints, primarily escalated from internal stakeholders like regional office receptionists, PR, Marketing and Legal as well as our Executives, with the utmost professionalism
Monitor customer interactions handled by our outsourced support partners to determine actions necessary to improve the overall quality of the support we provide. Work with the Support Quality team and other internal stakeholders to drive this.
To ensure that you can achieve the above we expect you to remain up to date always with Symantec policies and procedures and the functionality of our Norton products. We also expect you to show the highest commitment to our customers and the Norton brand.
You will also be expected to manage special projects where required. Advice on training needs (product related or otherwise) when necessary. Liaise with other regional Service & Support departments to respond to queries and work with other Symantec departments to resolve process issues
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience with working in a similar support role dealing directly with customers.
- Incredible soft skills – both in writing and on the phone – and the ability to build credibility and rapport with individuals of varied backgrounds both internally and with customers.
- Native Level Hungarian and English languages
- Must have an acute awareness of international customer needs and be willing to learn about Symantec’s needs as a business.
- Must be able to respect the diverse range of cultures both within the outsourced handling service & support and within all the Symantec offices you will be expected to deal with.
- Must have some technical ability and preferably come with experience in Consumer Security Software.
- The successful candidate will be trained to have good working knowledge of all Norton products, systems, applications, policies & procedures.
- Language skills are essential. Must be have a native level of spoken and written English –
- Prior experience in a support department; working with either customer service or technical support, handling end user issues.
- Expertise in Current operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Computer Security Concepts.
- Qualification or training in Quality Assurance and Project Management is an advantage.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a support department; working in customer support handling end user issues preferably in a software environment
- Understanding and experience of current Operating Systems such as Change to Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Computer Security Concepts. iOS, Mac and Android experience an advantage
Accountability, Action Oriented, Approachability, Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy, listening skills, Patience, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Quality Management, Time Management.
• Adaptability to Change
• Analytical skills
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Communication (Written & Verbal)
• Decision making and problem solving
• Individual Performance Mgmt.
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Multimedia presentation (WebEx, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Professional/Technical Expertise