Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Do you want to help make a positive impact on our customers? Our Customer Success Support teams are hiring for the below career opportunities:
Primary & Technical Support Engineers. Primary Support Engineers focus on building relationships, customer advocacy, and drive ROI for the service. Technical Support Engineers provide deep technical knowledge and great troubleshooting skills. Success Agents (Tiers 1-3): Primary point of contact for day-to-day coding related issue resolution for our customers and/or partners. We are hiring for our Core & Krux teams. We are always looking for fluency in additional languages to English: Spanish, French, German Developer Support: Enable customer success by helping partners overcome crippling technical challenges, and provide hands-on troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance to the broader Technical Support team. Proactive Monitoring Engineer: Customer-focused expert and is responsible for handling and execution of high severity cases as well as implementing and finding ways to prevent customer issues through proactive support and monitoring. Your Impact – Responsibilities:
- Own the complete end-to-end customer experience
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community. Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Ability to orchestrate all Salesforce teams efforts and ensure we are a single point of contact for all post-sales support activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years corporate experience in the fields above.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of customer and Salesforce management
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.