Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Answering questions regarding the Company’s products and services
- Building Customer relationships
- Troubleshooting customer related issues with the usability of the internet banking, mobile application and lending applications
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Directing prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Entering and updating customer information in the database
- Taking and processing orders in an accurate manner
- Handling grievances to preserving the company’s reputation
- Going the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitating future sales
- Providing superior customer service in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge about the Bank’s products and services, and ensuring customers are provided with accurate information
- Assisting customers with online banking, mobile application and on boarding processes (including the video identification process as part of the on boarding process)
- Attending to customers in an orderly manner to ensure a positive customer experience
- Adhering to all Bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct.
- Record keeping as per requirements and the Bank’s policies and standards.
- Ensuring accounts are opened per the Bank’s product and service guidelines
- Cancelling and temporary / permanent blocking of cards on customer request
- New card issuance and renewal processes
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other team members and the provision of support as and when needed.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fluent in both English and Danish oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- Very good understanding of bank operations processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of employees.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast process change