Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Visit our “professional services” clients like the United Nations, European Commission, etc. in Italy, Switzerland and Benelux.
- Direct communications with the customer to understand client requirements, propose candidates and to participate in client interviews.
- Open new channels of sourcing to do recruitment
- Perform pro-active searches to find candidates (linkedIn, google, ..)
- Define job descriptions with Business Managers to find the right candidates
- Build a database on specific everis tool
- Pro-active contact to candidates to fill the database with profiles interesting for the company
- Perform phone screenings and interviews with the candidates to check if they are suitable
- Deal with our consortium business partners
- Strong business acumen and a self-starter. You are able to generate business within your current network of clients and consultants;
- You are authentic and fit the everis values and believes;
- You have experience in the IT professional services / time and means / secondment / industry and are acquainted with the standard procedures;
- You have a recruiter background combined with sales.
- You have at least 5 years experience in the IT professional services market as sales or recruiter and speak fluent English. Any other main European language is an asset (French, Spanish, Italian, German).