Where: Tilburg (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Support: By addressing customer concerns promptly via e-mail and telephone, you’ll be part of a big change in customer service as we know it.
- Resolve: You’ll evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve roadside, technical and general support enquiries including change of ownership with customer vehicles.
- Coordinate: You will coordinate quickly and precisely with various stakeholders to determine best course of action for all support activities including urgent roadside events and towing services.
- Communicate: To resolve owner’s issues, you address their concerns with the tow provider network, service center staff and other parties as necessary.
- Administer. As part of a data-driven company, attention to detail is key to helping us do better. You will use our CRM and other tools to keep an accurate record of support cases and communications.
- Represent: You will be a first line representative of our brand, mission and products.
- A communicator. From top notch customer service to interfacing across a fast-moving, international company, you communicate clearly, concisely and confidently in English and Spanish. Additional languages are a plus.
- A supporter: Your background will ideally be in customer support, customer-facing or related roles in the automotive, helpdesk, hospitality, roadside assistance, emergency dispatch or similar industry. Your calm and focused demeanor helps you provide first class service to our customers, at every interaction.
- A fast learner. We don’t expect you to be an expert on day one and our dedicated training team will upskill you quickly.
- A multi-Tasker: You thrive in an ever-changing and fast-moving environment, prioritize effectively and can manage multiple work streams at once.
- Connected. From MS Office to Customer Management Systems, you’ll be fully leveraging software to support a first-class customer experience.
- Technically gifted: You have a basic understanding of automotive terms including those related to vehicle parts, towing and automobile servicing.
- A flexible team player: You like collaborating closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team. This may include weekends as well as morning and evening shifts.
- A driver: You have a valid license and a safe driving record so you can experience new features of our vehicles as they are rolled out.
- A brand ambassador: You have a genuine passion for Tesla’s products and mission.