Where: Shanghai (China)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Be responsible for creating all English marketing content including editorial, web copy, promotions and newsletters
- Be responsible for the end-to-end management of specified projects in support of Content strategy to time, quality and cost specification
- Act as a brand guardian for the website, and social platforms
- Actively seeks out opportunities for improvement to business processes to enhance performance.
- Native English speaker, both written and spoken
- good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, and cross functional project management skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to juggle multiple projects to completion and possess good organisation skills
- Independent and Proactive, Results driven with excellent attention to details
- “insider” knowledge with proven experience of industry copy writing
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment