Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
· Provide a proactive and targeted approach to attract the best talent to Amazon
· Partner with stakeholders in the business to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on overall hiring strategy
· Operate as the expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for hiring to the organisation
· Manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
· Analyse and implement process improvements.
· Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
· Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organisations
· Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure
· Represent the company at external events when required
· Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent by conducting skills training for managers
· Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
· Undertake referencing for senior level candidates
· Develop and deliver on EU wide recruitment projects as defined by the local team EU teams.
· Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Training teams, ensuring collective objectives are achieved
· Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with hiring focused local events
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you: you will have a huge impact on Amazon’s growth as we find and attract the very highest quality talent.
Minimum base pay for the position is 2.060 Eur and there are further pay components within the total compensation package.
· Several years’ in-house experience in an customer facing, full cycle recruiting role, with proven track record of achievement in a comparable environment: a fast growing, high pressure, and heavily matrixed global corporate organisation with a high hiring bar
· Experience of mid-senior level professional hiring within e-commerce and/or the softlines retail sector
· Skilled at partnering with hiring managers and other stakeholders in diverse locations including the US and EU to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships while managing a high volume workload
· Demonstrated customer service focus, and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills; fluency in written and spoken English is required
· Results-focussed, highly adaptable and flexible; used to working in a fast paced environment to deliver against company hiring goals
· Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence; able to partner effectively with senior stakeholders externally and internally
· Proven results in a hands on delivery role, with experience of leveraging different sourcing channels and familiarity with internet search tools
· Passion for matching candidates to their ideal role, and a creative approach to problem solving
· Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines