Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Support the team leader responsible for influencer marketing campaigns and deliver the highest degree of client service to brands and agencies working with indaHash.
Goal of this position:
Help to make your team the best client services team in the industry!
Key challenges for the 1st month:
– familiarizing yourself with technology the Influencer and Client Relations department is working with,
– working on our campaigns and activating the most important brands in digital and social environment,
– reaching out and negotiating with social media influencers from your market,
– learning what a CPE, CPV and CPM are and moderating campaigns for global companies such as Coca Cola and Sephora,
– helping influencers choose our campaigns,
– keeping up-to-date with social media trends.
Key challenges for the 3rd month:
– managing the whole team in terms of delivering campaigns, KPIs, and day2day work,
– conducting campaigns on social media channels such as Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter,
– summarizing campaigns results and reporting directly to our customers,
– giving strategic recommendations and making reports for our clients and agencies from your market,
– possess a strong understanding of our products and our competition in the industry.
We are looking for Junior Account Manager who has:
– Native/Fluent German (must),
– fluency in English (native or C1/C2),
– at least 1 year of experience in the field of influencer marketing or managing and conducting advertising and marketing campaigns,
– experience in working with companies from B2B sector (media/ advertising, tech and startups) or B2C influencers: young talents and creators,
– strong experience in using social networks and digital channels within the communication mix (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat),
– strong leadership and management skills.
Character we are looking for:
– dynamic, full of energy, can-do attitude & problem solver,
– able to work under time pressure and minimal guidance when needed,
– strong leadership and management skills, Excellent writing skills,
– creative and passionate about influencer marketing, digital media, and the various social media platform as well,
– someone who knows how to set up priorities,
– hungry for work and possibilities to growth.