Where: Manchester (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Are you energetic, motivated and looking to make an impact at a ground-breaking tech company, powered by the world’s largest online travel platform?
In this role, you will work within our Shared Services function working closely with Service Delivery to delight our customers and amplify Egencia’s status as the best travel management company on the planet.
Egencia may be known as the corporate business travel arm of the Expedia Group, but behind the scenes, life couldn’t be less corporate. Egencians are pioneers, problem-solvers and people-people who collaborate globally to give business travellers the very best experience every day.
This multi-faceted position would suit a detail-oriented individual who is looking for a challenging but rewarding role in our Manchester or Glasgow office, or indeed working virtually from home.
What you’ll do:
- Provide cover for the WBMI team – the team that uses the Egencia back office booking robotic tool, which checks all bookings made via the Egencia website and associated GDS systems, and flags any problems or follow up actions
- Managing and processing tickets in the WBMI inbox
- Clearing ticketing (QPC) error returns
- Actioning Aero24 requests via Amadeus
- Adhering to all process and working practices to fully support the off-line function to both internal and external clients
- Use technical experience to find opportunities to achieve ‘best value’ from the clients spend, through sourcing the best fares via proper use of Netts
- Some potential tickets are:
Air Pending/Failed Online Bookings
Airline Queue – Miscellaneous Service, Schedule Change, Waitlist Feedback
Amadeus Car Queue – Unidentified Message
Car E Voucher not issued / Car on request
Company with mandatory check
Form of Payment not inserted
Train – complete booking failure
Mobile App transaction processing
Who you are:
- Experience using a Travel GDS system, ideally Amadeus, or similar such as Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre
- Native or Fluent German speaker and writer, along with flawless English
- You have preferably got knowledge of Airline rules
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong communication; Thrive in a social environment