Where: San Francisco (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’re looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist in San Francisco. As part of the Learn & Support Department, you would work with a small team to support our users online.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate for our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- A MacGyver who thinks creatively to solve problems and discover workarounds using available resources.
- A wordsmith with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- A cool cucumber who can multitask and juggle priorities without breaking a sweat.
- A team player who contributes ideas to improve processes.
- Solve client issues across all support channels within a fast-paced, collaborative working environment with a positive attitude, confident and calm demeanor, ensuring their satisfaction and happiness with our products and service.
- Cross-functional stakeholder to manage open customer issues, escalate when appropriate, and ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date. Contribute recommendations for continually improving product and process.
- Be a role model that employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic.
- Help nurture and teach users with the goal of making them happy and active Prezi users.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- You can judge subtext easily in a conversation and steer the conversation in a direction that leads to mutual understanding. You are able to determine the tone of a customer’s message, adapt to it, and respond in a way that fulfills their needs.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience.
- Aptitude for continual learning and sharing your experience and knowledge with others. A willingness and ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference.
- Knowledge of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Korean.
- Collaborate with teammates to ensure weekly goals are met. Open to discussions and new ideas, and able to collaborate with other teams in the organization.
- You’re incredibly organized, independent problem solver, process driven, and able to think on your feet and outside the box.