Where: Malmö (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Customer Success team
Our goal is to help our customers get the desired outcome of their investment and continually help them increase the value of inRiver PIM. The focus of the team is on building a strong relationship with our customers. Starting during the implementation phase with a customer onboarding program and increasing the activities post go-live, we actively interact with customers through meetings, trainings, forums, sharing best practices and providing advice to ensure the customers launch and continuously use inRiver PIM successfully in their organization.
We are serious about making it easier for our Customers to work with us and constantly strive to make improvements by bringing back the learnings from Customers into our organization, coordinating them internally to find the best solution for our customers.
About the role
As a Customer Success manager, you will play an important part in helping our Customers by contributing to the building and execution of the Customer Success Management programs at inRiver. Part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our Customer Success managers are continuously focused on helping inRiver’s customers to be successful with inRiver PIM.
Create and manage Customer Success processes, reports and dashboards to drive and measure outcomes Managing the overall relationship with assigned customers throughout the entire customer life cycle by engaging, developing and interacting with them through meetings and at events
- Increase customer retention by influencing future value through higher adoption and customer satisfaction
- Schedule, plan, and lead the customer academy training sessions and other customer-focused regional events, including: User forums, user academy (customer training sessions), ambassador groups (Superusers) etc.
- Identify, plan and schedule customer enablement activities such as: New customer webinars and videos, educational content and other specialized content based on customer demand/need.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials
- Help drive customer references and case studies
If you are passionate about Customer Success and would like to work closely with our great customers, big brands, exciting businesses & PIM users. This is an exciting opportunity. You will also get the opportunity to influence, engage, inspire, teamwork, take action and get
fantastic challenges in your daily work!
We would like if you have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Language; Business level English mandatory
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization (ecommerce, web or digital business)
- Proactive and willing to define and/or improve processes
- Basic technical understanding of the different platforms and systems that our customers are using and need
- Travelling is a must (approx. 4 trips a month)
It is a benefit if you also have:
- Language; Swedish, German, Dutch, French
- Experience from PIM system
- SaaS experience
Of course, we also want you to live our core values:
- Have fun while winning
- Move fast
- Simplicity in everything we do
- Building trust
- Embrace responsibility