Where: Carugate, Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
- TEMPORARY POSITION – 6 MONTHS
- Under direct leadership, performs professional tasks associated with Human Resource Generalist activities that may include: compensation, benefits, employee relations, recruiting and training. Participates in varied assignments requiring some evaluation and ingenuity, but limited responsibility.
- Assists in the development of new or revised programs and policies by performing and summarizing research. May assist in analyzing research data or in developing program or policy features as assigned.
- Works closely with management to ensure a positive employee relations environment. Listens to employee problems and with HR management guidance may provide feedback to functional managers.
- Works with HR management to understand and experience conflict investigation and resolution, progressive corrective action/disciplinary procedures, etc., associated with employee relations activities. Develops working knowledge of important legislation related to Labor Law.
- Communicates with management and employees regarding Human Resources issues. Explains and interprets personnel policies, procedures, and processes as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
University Degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration or related field. Demonstrated ability to administer HR programs and assist in the development of new or revised programs. Basic knowledge of human resources policies, procedures and processes. Basic knowledge of human resources concepts and the HR legal environment.