Where: Gdansk (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Metsä Group Financial Shared Service Center (SSC) in Gdańsk is looking for a Finnish speaking Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant for a permanent position. We offer an interesting and independent job as part of Customer Contact / Travel Expense Team in an international environment in Gdańsk.
We are flexible with combining the employment with practical training (työharjoittelu) or writing a final thesis for the school. It is not an obstacle if you have not graduated yet, together we can find a good solution to combine work and finishing of studies.
Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant is responsible for delivering high quality service to company’s internal customers and company’s suppliers in the area of regulating obligations in a timely and accurate manner ensuring customer’s satisfaction.
We are looking for an energetic person with customer oriented approach. Good problem solving skills, attention to details and quality as well as a cooperation-minded attitude are needed in this position. A responsible and positive team player with good communication skills would fit right in.
– Performing and processing day-to-day operations in the area of regulating obligations supporting Accounts Payable Department
– Managing incoming financial queries (such as e.g. resolving overdue payment cases, clarifying wrongly performed payments to the vendors) on a day-to-day basis and taking end-to-end ownership for them
– Processing and verifying correctness of employees’ company expenses according to company’s travel management policy
– Cooperating closely with Accounts Payable Department in suggesting and implementing process improvement initiatives
– Performing analysis of the main processes aiming at improving the quality and timeliness of invoice handling process
Candidate experience and competence expectations are:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Fluent written and spoken Finnish and good level of English
– Experience in customer service would be an asset