Where: Brande, Vejle (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Do you speak Italian, and do you have great product knowledge about kids’ fashion in Italy? Would you like to contribute to the development of name it’s position in the Italian market?
Then you may be just the one we are looking for to take on an exciting position in our dynamic sales team!
We are on the lookout for a structured Country Sales & Product Responsible with strong product knowledge, excellent coordination skills and professional proficiency in Italian to support our Sales Manager and sales team in Italy.
As Country Sales & Product Responsible, your primary responsibility is to ensure the right product package for the Italian marked through knowledge about the market needs and collaboration with our sales teams with the purpose of ensuring name it’s growth in the Italian market. You will be responsible for reaching the budget for the country by proactively identifying and covering product and sales gaps through product cooperation, sales initiatives and stock control. You are in close dialogue with our Sales Responsible and the rest of the sales team in Italy, which makes you an important advisor and sounding board. At the same time, you carry out a variety of day-to-day product and sales related assignments and administrative tasks across the department.
- Develop the right product for Italy in the collections
- Organise and participate in collection meetings in Denmark and Italy
- Continuous dialogue, feedback and knowledge sharing with the Sales Responsible in Italy
- Day-to-day support to our sales team in Italy
- Prepare and monitor budgets and close gaps
- Manage order processing and follow up on orders and stock
- Implement promotional sales and product initiatives
- Develop and follow up on various sales statistics and reports in Excel
- Various administrative tasks.
- Experience from a similar position
- Solid knowledge about kids’ fashion in Italy
- Experience in working with kids’ wear in Italy
- Product and result driven
- Solid numeracy
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in Italian and English written as well as spoken – proficiency in Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We are looking for an independent and structured initiator who thrives in building the right product for the Italian market. You are able to see the big picture while creating structure in a creative and dynamic environment. With your strong communication and interpersonal skills, you perform well in a position where your ability to reach out and proactively create and maintain relationships is the key to your success.
It is important that you are experienced in analysing budgets and sales figures with the aim of optimising sales and product initiatives as the job includes breakdown of figures and product coordination. Furthermore, you have a natural interest in the latest trends and you know what is happening in the fashion industry. Taking responsibility for achieving the best results in cooperation with your team comes naturally to you.