Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and EU wide business stakeholders as well as legal owners to develop and define mutually agreeable solutions. This position will involve regular communication and engagement with senior management. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
- Manage a team of managers and an overall operations team of between 120 and 150 employees.
- Ensure high quality and high volume productivity
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon.com leaders including succession planning
- Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify bad debt trends and proactively take action to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager’s success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
- 5 or more years experience leading an operational organization in a global environment, responsible for an overall team of 120-150 employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change.
- Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports.
- Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful succession planning models.
- 5 years+ people and performance management experience.
- A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively an executive level.
- This role requires a valid visa/work permit or equivalent.
- Six Sigma knowledge or similar models such as Lean are advantageous.
- Proven operational experience across the domain of risk management & fraud.
- Clear understanding of phishing, malware, active content, social engineering, mule networks, fraud detection, fraud workflow tools, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, MBA highly desirable
- Other optional credentials that will be a value-add are multi-lingual skills (Mandarin, Spanish, Italian or French) or experience in managing multi-cultural teams.
- 5-10 years of leadership and people management experience.
- Strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to proactively drive, manage and grow an operations team.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Strong business sense and ability to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
- Experience driving improvement, innovating new processes and driving out waste.
- Experience within Fraud Investigations and/or Financial Risk Management Operations within the Financial Services/ E-Commerce or IT industry.