Where: Valletta (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The main responsibilities are but not limited to;
- Full Country P&L responsibility
- Customer experience, lifecycle management and to leverage customer insight, the MD will drive customer engagement through effective customer marketing and an optimized site experience
- Customer life-cycle from acquisition to retention and reactivation.
- Targeted communication plan that leverages consumer insight and uses tangible commercial results as the measure of its success.
- Drive brand awareness through an advanced mix of onsite, offsite or social media marketing communication
- Enhance the commercial performance of the brands, setting stretch targets and taking a more focused and targeted approach to online communication (SEO, SEA, affiliate, etc.) and CRM
- Embrace new and innovative methods of retaining target audiences
- Further develop brand identity, driving awareness and loyalty with new and existing consumer
- Leverage all available resource within the organisation and to effectively drive the commercially agenda across departments
- Primary focus to monetize customer and to grow revenue.
- Implement a customer experience strategy that contributes to a well-differentiated region proposition and enhances Betsson Group’s position of authority in its markets.
- Recruit, lead and develop a best in class team, ensuring that useable customer data and insight informs and guides commercial and operational decisions
- Lead the team in its achievement of sales and profit objectives in line with the strategic plan agreed with CCO and CEO
- Create a structure and function with clear KPIs and manage the function towards the achievement of its commercial goals
- Develop customer loyalty strategy which will be distinctive from competitors. Gather NPS across all customer touch points and translate it into actionable deliverables
- Leverage the customer insight gathered online and external research to learn more about consumers, further segmenting the target market and responding flexibly to the needs of various audiences
As an individual you are highly results oriented with the ability to manage vertically and laterally in a complex organisation. You have excellent people skills, are an accomplished leader and a true expert in the field of iGaming.
- Senior iGaming professional with a proven track record of leading high performing teams
- Direct experience of the Finnish gaming market
- Impressive previous experience in Sales/Marketing/CRM
- Hands-on approach
- Passion for the industry
- Data driven and digitally savvy
- High energy and drive
- ROI focussed and KPI driven
- Wealth of knowledge and understanding of Customer Lifetime Value and mapping the Customer Journey