Where: Hamburg (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The position of the Recruitment Manager EMEA is a key position for our success and the aim to provide “your perfect climate” for customers and employees, as it is directly tied to our ability to attract and retain our talented team members and future potentials.
In the role of the Recruitment Manager EMEA you will impact and support Munters´ continued growth through hands-on strategic sourcing and recruiting while establishing best practices for the experienced local HR Managers and managing key recruitment processes across Business Areas and Functions on senior management -, middle management- and specialist level. This role is designed to offer future career development opportunities in Munters. The position reports to the Vice-President Human Resources Europe (Hamburg, Germany). The position can be based in different Munters offices (UK, Germany, Sweden)
- Ensure that Munters´ global diversity initiatives are integrated into regional recruitment strategy and processes
- Coordinate and Support regional HR recruitment resources to achieve staffing objectives
- Build up, develop and maintain multiple applicant sources and talent pools e.g. hiring portals, universities, agencies and other recruiting channels
- Manage key recruitments in the region. Define job descriptions together with line managers. Select, interview and assess candidates and coordinate the process together with the hiring managers in the regions and either local HR or global HR Business Partners.
- Design, Implement and Manage recruitment tools and processes across the region
- Process Lead, Key User and Coordinator for existing and new recruitment platforms and the further Development of the Munters Employer Brand. Key User for portals in English and preferably other European languages.
- As part of the European HR Management Team inform, support and share information and be part of HR project teams, e.g. onboarding, compensation & benefits, policies, succession planning, performance management
- Track record of successful hiring, preferably in a multinational technical/industrial environment
- Proven ability to manage a variety of open positions and prioritize the needs of a fast growing organization and knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies
- Experience with a web-based recruitment and applicant tracking system
- Hands-on and Service focus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work and communicate in a complex matrix organization
- Excellent English language skills. Preference will be given to candidates with a good knowledge of a further European language (French/German/Swedish).