Where: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Where will you work?
You will work for an international company where they are making sure you’ll be comfortable in the working environment. Hard work will be recognised and there is always room to discuss personal and professional development. Every office door is open; either you would like to discuss an order with the purchasing department or you would just like to know a bit more about finance, everyone is there to help you with your questions.
The company is active in the chemical and technical industry and they coordinate and provide their product and services throughout Europe. Sounds dynamic right?
What you will be doing as customer service representative:
In your role as a customer service representative / sales support you will be responsible for the complete order to cash process. This means that you will be you make sure that everything is arranged to guarantee on-time deliveries. This will be fully B2B, and require you to communicate at different levels of the organisation.
- A service oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity.
- You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- You also do not mind working in a fast paced environment
- HBO level
- Fluent in English and Italian, preferably knowledge of the Dutch language
- Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or sales support role
- Experience with Navision is a plus
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.