Where: Cape Town (South Africa)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Media Analyst will support our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Client Success team’s from our Cape Town office. This person should be enthusiastic, analytical, hard working, and self-motivated.
The Media Analyst will collect and evaluate information available publicly using Meltwater’s proprietary software technology. Using this information, the Media Analyst will collate key insights which inform on B2B clients’ decision-making across a range of industries including government, universities, retail, banking and other. This individual should be clued up on current events, have a strong understanding of online, traditional and social media, be a team player, and be excited to learn about a variety of industries.
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research.
- Gather, interpret and compile media evaluation reports in Finnish for Meltwater’s business to business clients.
- Become an expert user on the latest media intelligence SaaS platforms.
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of all work to clients.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently at business level in Finnish, as well as having good communications skills in English.
- Work Permit/Visa – Must have a valid Visa to work within South Africa
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will not be considered should you not have both of the above prerequisites
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy (MS Office)