Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Perform verifications via telephone and email with healthcare professionals.
* Research all available sources of information to accurately fulfill the verification.
* Perform match activities comparing new data against our existing DB.
* Review institutional structures to keep them up to date and research official sources to find new structural
* Proactively alert the manager on any issue or deviation in the standard procedure.
* Further tasks would be documentation, mailings, troubleshooting and in some cases translations of text
Perfil buscado (h/m)
* Native speaker of Danish language
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills as well as keeping to tight deadlines
* Excellent and professional communication skills (telephone and email)
* Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage
* Practical experience maintaining & updating databases is an advantage
* Great attention to detail, accuracy and strong team work skills are mandatory