Where: Wien (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
In Customer Service,you won’t read from a script. We’ll trust you to deliver an impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in your own way. And have some fun in the process. Our customer is at the forefront of our business and our multilingual advisors strive to ensure we’re offering a first class service to our customers globally.
Reporting to the chief operational officer, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows. This role has key responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to our consumers at all times. You will have the chance to build up on your role and eventually lead a team as our team grows.
What you’ll do:
– Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and – Telephone);
– Provide information with regards to products and other related inquiries;
– Be the face of BambiniFashion
Who you are:
– Experienced in customer service, preferably in a fashion environment;
– Fluent in English (mandatory), Arabic and/or German preferably;
– Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
– Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
– Skilled in listening;
– Able to work under pressure;
– Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
– Able to exceed customers’ expectations;
– Confident and articulate;
– Hardworking and passionate.