Where: Bruxelles (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let’s get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
- What you need to know about us …
At Sony, our mission is to be a company that inspires and fulfils your curiosity. Our unlimited passion for technology, content and services, and relentless pursuit of innovation, drives us to deliver ground-breaking new excitement and entertainment in ways that only Sony can.
The Sony Belgium branch of Sony Europe hosts a variety of support departments, one of which being the Service, Quality and Environmental department. Within this group a team is looking after the management and quality of production of our (outsourced) European Contact Centre Operations. We are looking for a motivated, experienced and professional expert that will help the contact centres to deliver the best quality, in line with SONY’s support strategy at a controllable cost.
You will work from our offices located in the Brussels (Zaventem) area in Belgium.
What we are looking for …
- You may be an experienced professional having managed or co-ordinated contact centre activities in the past or you might be new to the business and compensate your lack of experience with drive, enthusiasm and a passion for customer care;
- You may be used to work with outsourced partners and can bring relevant experience into the day-to-day management of long-standing partnerships or believe to be absolutely capable of doing this;
- You are a coach, ready to explain and elaborate. You can inspire people to deliver the absolute best
- You know about the industry Key Performance Indicators;
- A quality program is something you will defend vigorously and can translate into practical items for change and prioritisation
- You can create policies and workflows, seek buy in of all involved parties and follow up on their implementation
- You are experienced in dealing with internal and external customer escalations and know how to solve them
- You have experience in setting up specific programs and campaigns within a contact centre environment
- You are accurate and pay close attention to details
- You are in touch with the latest trends in technology. You assimilate new trends easily
- Your English communication skills are excellent and you are proficient in at least one other European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish or Polish would be seen as an asset).
- You are consumer minded
- You are a team-player
- You are not shy.
- You find a deadline cool and you will deliver to it
- You are a problem solver and approach stuff hands-on
- You are willing to operate in a multi-cultural environment which is in constant change. What is done today might have lost relevancy tomorrow. You re-invent yourself while you help re-inventing the way we conduct business day by day
- You may or may not have experience. What matters is mindset, analytics, openness of mind and innovation and motivation.
- What your job will look like …
- Your responsibilities spread over the complete Contact Centre management cycle, with key points being :
Contact Centre Performance Management
- You will check the performance of the assigned contact centre lines
- Upon any KPI adherence or quality issues surfacing, action plans shall be negotiated and followed up
- Any planned or non-planned events that could impact the service delivery of the contact centres shall be communicated and followed up for impact
- Manage any system issues impacting the day 2 day service delivery
- Link up with internal stakeholders on quality of execution, reporting on processes, implementation of new policies
- Report back to management the overall performance and the status of ongoing change activities.
- Monitors escalations made (internal and by end consumers) from quantitative and case base perspective and insures proper and timely handling
- Shall propose changes in the handling of cases to avoid escalations and quantify impact of change in both customer satisfaction and cost
- Shall monitor the expenditure of goodwill for escalations, list key points and – upon management buy in – drive required changes
- Shall actively keep up to date goodwill empowerment guidelines to reflect today’s and tomorrow’s way of working
- Works closely together with stakeholders in the IT and Service field to quantify the impact of escalations and advocate for changes and priorities
- Keeps in touch with in country service team as to consumer law (changes) and their impact on the running operation
- Will make sure that staffing is appropriate based on the incoming escalation volumes
- Will calibrate the performance of the escalation handling team in quality and overall output
- Presents reporting about the escalation hub’s activities
In essence … you will take part in the overall contact centre management with a key focus on escalation reduction.
- You define the customer needs
- You validate the contact centre’s performance
- You report back on your findings and collaborate with quality-,training-, and account managers
- You follow up on the performance of the contact centre, specific business lines or specific project implementations
- You make sure that contact centres execute per process
- You represent the contact centre’s voice in the SONY organisation and express their needs.
You will help to establish:
- An organisation focusing on detailed and qualitative customer care
- Contact Centres that are efficient in the way they process the contacts and that respect the agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Contact centre escalation teams that have all the knowledge at hand to minimize complaints and associated goodwill expenditure
Thanks to you we will be:
- Contact centres will be followed up in detail about their day-2-day delivery and about the changes that we drive in our customer support model.
- Escalations will be minimized, resolution lead times will decrease and goodwill expenditure would go down.
You are …
- A great communicator, explaining complex things in a simple and step-by-step manner;
- Someone who likes to create partnerships across a variety of cultures
- Someone that can coach, listen and see things from many angles while being clear about expectations
- Ambitious to deliver the very best experience to a massive consumer base;
- Strongly interested in (contact centre) technology;
- Understanding the importance of governance, working with non-disclosures and embargo’s;
- Hands on in problem solving;
- An advocate for change and you like to improve;
- A team player;
- A self-innovator;
- Flexible, ready to adapt to new ways and means;
- Proficient in MS Office,
- Excellent in written English, proficiency in one or more other EU languages is seen as an asset