Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Interact with LinkedIn’s members on a level that supports the full customer experience.
- Provide education to LinkedIn’s professionals in a multichannel communication environment (email, chat, social media).
- Develop expertise on a variety of LinkedIn’s products and features. Assist members with product information and site navigation.
- Establish effective working relationships across multiple departments.
- Support members on technical issues using advanced trouble-shooting skills.
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using appropriate tools.
- Ensure potential bugs are escalated to correct departments whenever necessary.
- Attend ongoing technical and nontechnical training and development related to existing and potential future roles.
- A minimum of 18 months experience in Online Customer Support.
- Fluency in written and conversational English and Italian.
- Fluency in written and conversational Spanish.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a range of established communication channels.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues is critical in this role.
- Ability to handle customer queries in an empathic and positive approach.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment and be able to quickly adapt to change
- Previous experience working in a target driven organization (such as Productivity & Customer Satisfaction.)
- In-depth knowledge of social media with an emphasis in professional networking in advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM tools.